Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thoughts

I decided. I am switching my major. (Thanks a ton Clare. :P ) I want to major in Graphic Design. And yes I'll be going to SUU. BYU has a BFA too..but, I doubt I'll ever get into that school. It could still be a posibility right? I'm excited for it. I'll be getting my Associates of Science in the summer. I would this spring but I have to take a nutrition class that is already full. Next semester is going to be so much harder. 17 credits and a part time job along with all the other surprises that will be thrown at me I'm sure. Phew.. But I'm taking design classes and I'm pumped for that.

Can I tell you all how much I love my job? Working with the McInnes is the best. I feel so knowledgeable in insurance. SO, If you ever have a question on your bill or anything about insurance, JUST HOLLER. :D

I know that there are many people that say time heals everything... time is perhaps your greatest friend or your worst enemy. In my case, it is both. I want time to go by fast... but at the same time I want it to slow down because I want to do so much. I have begun to find a variety of passions. And with everything that is around me and because of all the things I have to do, I don't have the time to exercise my passions.


One day. I want to just drive. To take my car and camera and stop on the side of the road and take pictures of everything that my I see. There is so much beauty in the world and I want to capture it.

0 comments: