Thursday, January 31, 2008

How is it so?

How is it so?

How is a person remembered or known as a person of good? I think that they would have had to of helped a lot of people. Changed lives. Even if it is just one. The power of one. This individual was President Gordon. B. Hinckley. What a man was he. Incredible. When I heard about his passing I was truely sad. I loved him. Such a sweet man of good and honesty that glowed.
I'd like to tell you about a time I got to see him. He came to Dixie College of Utah when I was about 14-15. He was amazing. I was pretty close to him and could feel his magic. After his incredible talk we all left the place in high spirit. After I had a reporter come to me and ask me what I felt. I told her words could not describe what I felt. I was honest in what I had told her. It was later published in the newspaper and I have in now in my journal. I cried for him that night. He's been the only prophet I have known. But he is happy now. Living a life we know not.


I know he is next to our Heavenly Father

0 comments: