Friday, January 25, 2008

The Power Of Heaven


The power of Heaven. How beatiful it is that we have the love of God. He is always there when we need him. I feel I have left him a bit. There are so many emotions right now going through me. I feel vulnerable and a bit scared. I'm thinking about the future. It seems so uncertain right now. But I have to stay strong and I have to stand on Holy grown. I think that once you get older your faith is tested so much more. There is a maturity that happens to you. I am at this point right now. I have to keep trying thought, If I stop then I would have truely failed.

I cannot fail.

There is so much more out there that I have to do and accomplish. But it is hard. I need to pray and get closer to my Heavenly Father. Have you had a moment like this? Have you almost given up?

I've been thinking about the Temple, and how I want to go there someday. With the man that I love. I love you... But is it you I am supposed to go with? I miss you like you have no idea. I miss you more than I thought I would. It is heartbreaking not to have the person you love by your side. For those of you that have your love, cherish them. God has given you the opportunity to love and grow together. Don't take that for granted.

How do you fight a feeling of uncertainty? When you aren't sure where life is going to take you? I must say I feel a bit alone, its hard to fight this. Where can I find the positive when dark light is making me lost?

Sight..

I have to remian strong. I cannot despair at this point. Heaven.. Inspire me and help me to be better.This life is filled with purpose. I still have much to do.

2 comments:

clare said...

I love you so much.

life at this time is really hard. But i know you'll do what is right.

http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=684

here is a link to a good talk that helped me a lot.
If you need to talk or anything, please don't hesitate. I hope you are well.

Unknown said...

DAM!!! Hey it's Becky! Of course you can add me...if I can add you!!! lol Hope your doing good!!!