Monday, June 2, 2008

Flying High


I have not updated this thing in a while.. sorry for that. But time seems to fly by so fast its crazy. Speaking of flying... Hehe. Before school got out I went with my girl Sarah and with Michael on a little flight. It was way random. BUt SO FuN!! After tennis class Michael randomly askes me and Sarah.. "hey, you girls wanna go flying?" we were like.. WHAT?! So Mike is a pilot, we did not know. And he wanted to go for fun. Sarah was totally up for it. And I was freaking out. Long story short.. I was convinced into it. And i am so glad that I was. I ditched institute, OPS, but It was a once in a lifetime experience. We flew over St. George and were going to land in Colorado City, but Sarah got sick. Haha, so we sniffed hand sanitizer. Really! It works if you get dizy! Anyway.. here are some pics!
































0 comments: