Monday, June 2, 2008

Updates.. and such

Hello there my readers.. here are a couple of things I would like to inform you on...

1) Mission papers are OFFICIALLY started! AH! (So much inner excitement!) :D They will be done by August 1st. I will most likely be leaving Christmas Eve.

2) I am leaving St. George... for the summer anyway! hahah.. curious as to why? Call me. HA!

3) I got a letter from Taiwan this week. It made me happy... with pictures and everything.

4) Check out my photography blog! I will be putting pictures up here constantly..(or trying to anyway) Comment on them please. :D http://damsmagicmomentsphotography.blogspot.com/

5) I love you. :D

2 comments:

mandy said...

Yay for the update!!!! I heard about your little summer adventure.. I've been awaiting your call, but yet to hear from you! I'm excited for you! Mission... summer...pictures.. I'll go check it out! peace!

Bryson and Tara said...

I'm excited for you, Damaris! Keep me posted on the mission news. How's the ranch going? How was Jared's last e-mail? Does he seem good?