Monday, June 2, 2008

The WFAM Girls!

Not too long ago I was able to meet an amazing group of girls. I love them with all my heart and i know they feel what I feel. These are the Waiting for a Missionary Group girls. Which.. yes. I am in. We all have a different story with our Elders. But the one thing that is common among all of us, we love our missionaries with all our hearts. Know.. first word to all that read this. Dont judge this group.. If you dont know how it is or what we do. Our one goal is not to marry or missionaries or sabatage their missions or anything like that,(altho we do love the guys and want them for ever!) our goal is to be a suppot. There are stuggles... hard times.. but that is why I have these AMAZING girls by my side.



Danielle.Tiffany.Me.Kim.Kaitlyn.Jenn in front of the St. George Temple. We chilled here and saw the amazing sculptures.. Went to Off the Cuff (improv comedy show) had Cold Stone and saw the ocean at the DIXIE rock.

0 comments: